God of War: Ghost of Sparta is a single player action-adventure game for PlayStation Portable (PSP). The second game in the series to be developed specifically for play on the PSP, Ghost of Sparta is set after the events of the original PlayStation 2 game, revealing the previously unknown struggles and history of Kratos as he challenges the deities of Olympus, eventually taking the status and title of god for himself. The game features bigger bosses and more enemies than the previous PSP release, as well as new combat and weapons systems.
- As players explore the ancient world, prepare to navigate through a labyrinth of challenging puzzles interwoven into the story
- Enhanced melee combat system that allows a variety of finishing moves, air-to-air attacks and devastating grappling combos
- Wield new deadly weapons such as the Spear and Shield and magical powers for more lethal attacks
- Bigger and more diverse gameplay than the earlier Chains of Olympus game, featuring larger bosses, double the enemies on-screen
- Stunning visuals that have never been seen before on the PSP system
- 1,1 GB